Friday, April 4, 2008

Exam day

Well, I don't really feel like blogging today but Wilson said that my blog is so empty and I've promised him to blog after my exam. I had English exam today and I felt that I've screwed up the entire paper. Perhaps I feel that A-levels English exam is extremely easy as compared with Help Foundation's English paper. This sound weird right? sigh! While we were in the elevator, Rach told me that she couldn't concentrate during the exam because XXX (one of the invigilators) is too gorgeous and she couldn't stop looking at him. haha....I was shocked after listening to what she said because I barely have enough time to answer the question while she on the oher hand was admiring 'handsome' during the exam. As a conclusion, do not have handsome and gorgeous invigilators during the exam or else students will not be able to concentrate in exam.

1 comment:

-wil- said...

u do it for me~
touched~